About my ex

over 8 years ago

i have had many readings a lot saying my ex would come back but all different time lines and that i would hear from him etc.. have i done something wrong to make the time frames long or changing the out comer? or am i wasting my time thinking he does miss and care about me like i do him? very confused with different advice? help please

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take a chat session so i can give you more insight.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

I am not sure your situation. My situation has been I was told by about 3 readers in early September that he would be back in 4 weeks. The time came and went. No contact with him. Then it changed to large 2015, early 2016. That is what I hear from the few I talk to. I’m just waiting for it to change to mid 2016. It seems they do that to keep us coming back. I have been meditating, being more healthy, etc. And I still have not had contact from him. Good luck to you.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,