Dream of friend dying

over 8 years ago

I had a dream that my friend henry and I were drivng and we got in a car accident. He ended up under a car. I tried to wake him up but was dead. He turned into colored pencils and I was crying really hard. What does this dream mean? Henry is important to me in my life and I don’t wanna lose him.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

Can someone help me with this please?

over 8 years ago
psychic_alexa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alexa (psychic_alexa)

18 posts

If the death of the person is particularly traumatic or you remember it vividly when you wake up and still feel upset about it, you may be predicting a change in that person’s life, or in the life of someone that person represents.

I can help figure out what the change is and when it will happen feel free to chat with me anytime mention this post and get 5 free minutes!

over 8 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

It could mean two things in my opinion. First, is that the relationship between you two is going to end. The second is it could be a real car accident. However, I don’t think its the latter.

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and what I have to say that death in your dreams means life so don’t worry hes gonna be fine

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and much more . I read around the spirit of the dream and give you the truth , about both of you and much more Please come in and I will give you full accurate insight and details . Blessings

over 8 years ago

How do I mention a post