Confused about career

over 8 years ago
chris1992's photo

Divine Light (chris1992)

4 posts

I’m at a stand still the job offers I’m getting is not where I want to be. I want to know will I find a job I can tolerate next year? To clarify this question more what I want to know exactly should I wait it out or jump on the next job I get? I’m sick of wasting my time with dead end jobs.

over 8 years ago

Hi Chris,

Your question is very well phrased. I can certainly look into if the next job offer that comes along is the best one for you or if there is another better option down the road.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago

hi there just reading your post and what I’m seeing is that you shouid wait it out until your break through comes bc rite now what u have is actually paying the bills and putting food on the table so you cant really afford to quite .

over 8 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

The thing is this, if you are going to your job hating it, your already creating the energy of either leaving or quitting, and thus, you won’t give it 100%. If you could move into the space of not letting it get to you, then take it. If you can’t then its time for you to find something else, because sooner or later your going to make the wrong move and it will effect you negatively.