Fight with mother

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I got into a huge argument with my mother on my Christmas break. She threatened to hit me and told me how disrespectful I was. She is very disrespectful and always belittles me, making herself feel like she’s more important and special than everyone else. Today was the last straw with her. I am determined to move out and leave to find my own place. I can do it. What am I to with the relationship with my mother? Im so mad and angry.

over 8 years ago

hi there just reading your post and what I’m picking up is that parents can be some times diffult to deal with and yes your mom has been through a lot but she still love you and just having a hard time in her life so she intends to take it out on u.

over 8 years ago
psychic_alexa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alexa (psychic_alexa)

18 posts

You and your mom will eventually work things out but for now its best to keep to yourself and take a step down from your mom its for the better trust me, I do see 2016 being the year of change for you, So please feel free to contact me anytime mention this post to get 5 free minutes

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and see what the spirit show around you and your mother , and much more . I will give you full accurate in sight and time frame . Contact me- Now and I know I can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago

HI there Things will workout come chat for more inof

over 8 years ago

Hello Toree, I would love to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 8 years ago
psychic.cheryl's photo

Psychic.Cheryl (psychic.cheryl)

35 posts

Hi Toree, at the moment your mum does not like herself so finds it hard to show love another and feel this does stem from her past. She does love you and sense here that she can not help her actions and is showing low moods. Allow me to help you .. Blessings x