signs

over 8 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

Is it possible that sometimes the universe can be sending you signs about someone? For instance last night I was googling images online for banners and some how the that pop up on one of the images was my ex’s name this not the first time and other things that remind me of him is it possible?

over 8 years ago

Yes it is possible

over 8 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

your energy is sending wave links to the universe to attract your attention to him once again, could be for a reason.

over 8 years ago

It is a sign… in my opinion, yes…I believe what you are seeking is seeking you. The vibration matches. You feel the pull from the other person. As with anything the universe opens multible doors, but as you can see… this person is apparently going to be one of them.

over 8 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to answer you’re question ! 15 mins / for ten dollars/ or half an hour for 25 !

over 8 years ago

You have to be VERY careful about what the signs are saying! As a clairvoyant, I have had extensive experience with seeing signs, symbols, & metaphors throughout my life. I can help you interpret what the Universe is trying to tell you, but please don’t jump to any conclusions just yet!

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

yes the universe can also give you confirmation

over 8 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

I second Leona Graves. It doesn’t automatically mean the universe is trying to give you signs about him. It could be that those signs were always there and you are now noticing them. Don’t jump to conclusions yet!

over 8 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

Thanks for those that reply and no Leona and Jordin I’m not jumping into conclusions