Met an amazing man

over 8 years ago
leogirl12 didn't upload a photo

leogirl12

43 posts

We have a strong connection and I can talk to him for hours. Should pursue this lol. The connection is overwhelming at times the more I think of him. :) I never felt this way in a long time. He wants to marry me, but we haven’t known each other long. He’s a strong Libra..J. B. Or Jim.

over 8 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

I am online and I can do a soulmate reading

over 8 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

wow, your guardian angels are surrounding this topic strongly, must be a good connection, this man will open positive doors for you, but you must be aware, there is a jealous female from his past, not wanting him to move on, and she WILL interfere. dangerous.

over 8 years ago
leogirl12 didn't upload a photo

leogirl12

43 posts

Ik she’s already started and I too have distractions that I am ignoring. I will ask my angels to guard us and remove these as I would call them “clock blockers”

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

take a chat session so i can guide you in right direction .

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hi leogirl,

Stop by today for a Clairvoyant Tarot reading and I will look into the potentials between you. Sometimes relationships burn hot in the beginning only to completely burn OUT at the end. I’ll help you discover if you are headed in a solid direction or if you might need to put on the breaks to keep this moving forward steadily!

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
brielove's photo

BRIANNE LOVE PSYCHIC (brielove)

44 posts

There is a reason for the interference. Come and chat with me for more info.:)