Broken heart

over 8 years ago

My bf and I have a connection like i have never felt before. He is struggling with some inner issues and until he can sort them out has asked for a break. I don’t know what to think or do. Nothing was going wrong but he feels guilty about things that aren’t going well and it’s depressing him. I need to know we are gonna be ok. His initals are AS. His bday is aug 18th and mine is Jan 26th

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

hello take session i am online now iam giving reading with clairvoyance

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hi Amanda,

I will gladly take a look into AS and see what’s going on with him. I specialize in understanding people’s motivations versus their emotions so I can spot where any issues are stemming from.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago

Hi if you like I would be happy to take a look at this. Just with first glance I do see that things are not finished with him as I see him still in your life in 2016. Please feel free to come by and I would be happy to help any way I can for you . Many blessings Dom

over 8 years ago
psychic_alexa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alexa (psychic_alexa)

18 posts

I am seeing/feeling a twin flame energy I feel this is a karmatic energy that is from a previous life, I do see a wall of negativity so this could be stemming from the issues you said hes dealing with or problems from this pastlife that has overflown into this life. There is without a doubt a future there but you do need further advise please feel free to contact me and mention this post and get $5 off your reading!

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

there is a lot on his shoulders and he feels very unsettled.

you and he have chemistry but someone or something is causing that you lessin.

He thinks of you, and wants a better communication.. Chat with me and im be more blunt.