Just unsure anymore...

over 8 years ago
eneri didn't upload a photo

Irene (eneri)

13 posts

I’m getting so many different answers from different psychics it’s made me lose hope and have gained false hope! Is there anyone out there who is real and not just after money? I would like to know if Chris and I will ever get back together?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

take a chat session for love reading with clairvoyance medium.

over 8 years ago
starbreezetarot's photo

Erika Davis (starbreezetarot)

63 posts

I am 100% honest and will tell you what I am getting, good or bad.

over 8 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Dear, I understand how frustrating it can be to understand the past and hope for the best in the future. Different psychics use different ways of seeking answers. You must find one who resonates with you, if you do get time to have a chat, do leave me a message. I would like to ease your mind and heart. It will help you decide what to do.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to answer you’re question ! 15 mins / for ten dollars/ or half an hour for 25 !

over 8 years ago

Hello Irene,

Pariangel has a good point about how different psychics work in their own ways. Sometimes, when you do what we call “psychic surfing”, you end up putting too many different energies into your situation, making it harder for the next psychic to interpret the energies around you. I would suggest sticking with 2 or 3 at most psychics that you feel the strongest connection with.

If you have yet to find a psychic that resonates with your energy, have faith that you will find that right person.

I cannot speak for the other psychics, but I am the sole provider of my household and so I need to keep a roof over my head and, yes, I am here to EARN money, but through respectable practices and ethics. I wish you the best of luck and happy holidays!

Leona Graves