Another Questions

over 8 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

Duc Le 12/31/74 born and Gai Phan 04/27/75 . Is he cheating or love ? He finally came back home to be with me and the kids?? Will this be long term????

over 8 years ago
psychic_alexa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alexa (psychic_alexa)

18 posts

I do see a very strong connection there but he does have a cracked aura this is what caused him to leave in the first place, He was under the influence of negative energy. I also see temptation around him but I don’t see he has gave into it.

Please feel free to contact me mention this post and get 5 FREE minutes!!!

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to answer you’re question ! 15 mins / for ten dollars/ or half an hour for 25 !

over 8 years ago

Hello LilPrincess,

I am terribly sorry that you are having to question if he is cheating on you or if he loves you. This is a hard situation to face. I will not sugar-coat what I find and I will tell you exactly what I see happening with him. Please stop by today for a session.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

Thank you all … Just had a reading but it wasn’t a lot of detail… I will try another one with one of you that reply.. Thank you !!!!

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

This form isn’t made for readings. You have to contact a advisor for one. Nothing is free on here.

I get the feeling whatever your wanting to happen between your relationship may not work. It will backfire because of how you treat others. If you seek more contact me

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/01/16-1/08/16!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. NEW YEAR SPECIALS!