If I go

over 8 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

If I let go of this “relationship” and just walk away from 4.15.78 honestly would he just let me go or would he come for me? Honestly? I’m starting to work on myself with the help of a counselor and I want to get myself into a better place, mentally, physically, financially and romantically.

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to look at this in a reading for you. I think its good that you are focused on yourself right now,and I doubt his stubbornness and self serving attitude will help you much in that area.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 8 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

I am online and I can look into this new year and guide you

over 8 years ago

Hello lucky1,

I would love to take a look into his response to you about letting go of the relationship. However, a lot of how he responds will have to do with how you approach him. I can help you navigate the communicate to yield the best result possible. Please stop by for a session.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago

Hi I can help u with this come chat

over 8 years ago
psychic_alexa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alexa (psychic_alexa)

18 posts

Id love to read for you I am currently running a $10 unlimited reading so feel free to take advantage of that offer while it lasts :)

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

hello,

allow me to be blunt with you..

I feel there is feelings, and I feel he and you are meant to be together but he and you are too much alike for your own good…

both stubborn and he will want to keep to his ways..

contact me and I’ll tell you what to expect.

over 8 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

I would be glad to look at this in a reading for you.

over 8 years ago

Hi, I was reading your post and I can honestly tell you that this path is not over just yet . I would be happy to look deeper into this situation so you are aware of what is ahead so you can find the happiness in yourself you deserve . Many blessings Dom

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction. Thank-you. Denise

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, I am specialize in relationships, in all problems of life, such as Love marriage, family, health, removing negative blockages, stress, Faith will help you gain love & light in your life, to help you to move forward. Thankyou Ann.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and much more . I read around the spirit of the situation and the person and give you full accurate insight and details . Come in today and I will give you accurate insight . Blessing s

over 8 years ago

hi there just reading your post and what i wouid have to open the cards to see what hes thinking and feeling bc there is a lot of confusion from him to.so I’m on line if u wanna talk more about this.

over 8 years ago
expert_psychic_advisor's photo

Jordan Devoe (expert_psychic_advisor)

27 posts

Quick answers,No hassles! I will not waste your time or money. Get real answers and clarity from a real psychic! Let me help you see into all your worries or concerns. Call or chat with me now. You’ll be glad you did!