Will we?

over 8 years ago
eneri didn't upload a photo

Irene (eneri)

13 posts

Will Chris and I get back together? His birthday is 1/20/93. Mine is 10/24/91.

over 8 years ago

come chat im online now

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello,

you was never meant to brake. He and you was never meant to be where you are on this path but you are…

theres a reason and things you can do to fix you and he.

connect when ready..

i’ll wait for your chat…

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction. Thank-you. Denise

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, I am specialize in relationships, in all problems of life, such as Love marriage, family, health, removing negative blockages, stress, Faith will help you gain love & light in your life, to help you to move forward. Thankyou Ann.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and look into spirit and see what his thoughts are and if he will come back . I will give you time frame also . Come in and receive your answers right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and i do see good things coming your way.

over 8 years ago
expert_psychic_advisor's photo

Jordan Devoe (expert_psychic_advisor)

27 posts

Quick answers,No hassles! I will not waste your time or money. Get real answers and clarity from a real psychic! Let me help you see into all your worries or concerns. Call or chat with me now. You’ll be glad you did!

over 8 years ago

Hello Irene,

I would be happy to look into your relationship with Chris and where the two of you are headed. Sometimes, especially in long-term connections, breaks occur, giving each of you the chance to learn what you need to in order to come back stronger than ever.

I’d be happy to look into the immediate future and tell you what I see in development between you and Chris – no sugarcoating!

Love&Light, Leona Graves