Timing was off by a few days.

over 8 years ago
sweetpea071 didn't upload a photo

sweetpea071

2 posts

Okay, so I posted a post not too long ago about being disappointed about no contact being made (between me and love interest) and being told by some psychics that would be. Just wanted to say that contact was made shortly after Christmas. So I was happy about that. But does anyone know if this is worth it or not, like why this guy named Brendon (may 11, 1988) seems to be inauthentic to me? Need some insight.

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

hello, My name is Crystal..

I feel a strong connection.. But I feel he is very stubborn and hard headed and likes to do things his way and on his own timing.

contact me and i’ll be more blunt and tell you why he is giving you mixed signals

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction. Thank-you. Denise

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, I am specialize in relationships, in all problems of life, such as Love marriage, family, health, removing negative blockages, stress, Faith will help you gain love & light in your life, to help you to move forward. Thankyou Ann.

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I keep sensing something about you needing a new focus on your LIFE. If your seeking real help contact me. I can get into this DEEPER. As I read without a lot of information. I will only ask a few to make sure that I am in the correct zone.

over 8 years ago

HI Im on chat