I need serious and legitimate insight

over 8 years ago
zeppelinsprincess didn't upload a photo

zeppelinsprincess (zeppelinsprincess)

3 posts

I need to know if I am ever going to get closure on a love situation.

over 8 years ago

Hi I can help u w this not sure if u would like the answer … online now

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisortom didn't upload a photo

Psychic Tom (psychicadvisortom)

102 posts

hi there please contact me I see there is so many things you need to know! contact me for a reading ! I hope to hear from you dear

over 8 years ago

Hi zeppelinsprincess,

I won’t sugarcoat what I see and if that means there will continue being turbulence for a while, I will tell you.

That being said, by looking ahead at the current path you’re on, I can also help you navigate ways to encourage yourself to move forward regardless of anyone else’s actions. I can help you understand motivations & offer guidance on how to release the negative effects.

Stop by today if you would like me to look further into your situation.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago

hi, if you are wanting honest clear answers as to what is ahead and when and if you will get closure I can help with that. Its not always easy but with clarity you will be bale to know what is ahead for you. Many blessings and best wishes, Dom

over 8 years ago
psychichealeralan didn't upload a photo

Psychic Healer Alan (psychichealeralan)

58 posts

It feels as this has troubled you for some time now, Your tired of being mislead and misinformed. Contact me if you are ready for truth and I do think you are! I am new to bitwine. I do have over 14 years EXP and I am a 4th generation psychic/healer. I have two locations where I conduct in person readings/healings so I am not just another “online psychic”. I do look forward to helping you. SPECIAL PER MIN PRICING TONIGHT ONLY $0.35 Per Min.

over 8 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

id love to help you

over 8 years ago
adviser_adam's photo

Spiritual☯Scoop (adviser_adam)

27 posts

hello dear i can give you some insight into your Situation..i use no tools to tap into their feelings/thoughts, i use only energies which is more natural and overall more accurate. hope to hear from you soon, god bless - Adam

over 8 years ago

“Closure” I actually really like to hear that word as it means your wanting to embrace your future and gain your liberty from the past. Very very refreshing to read here!

I would be happy to look at this for you.

But what ever who ever you choose you are already on the right path with your question!!!

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love situation and a closer . I read the spirit of the person and see what is ahead and much more , On line now , I know I can . Blessings

over 8 years ago
blacknwhite's photo

Neil Blacknwhite (blacknwhite)

127 posts

Hi i would be happy to look into this for you and offer you any guidance that you seek

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
psychichealeralan didn't upload a photo

Psychic Healer Alan (psychichealeralan)

58 posts

I wish you would have let me finished before you cut off…

over 8 years ago
blacknwhite's photo

Neil Blacknwhite (blacknwhite)

127 posts

You can come to my chat for clarity and confirmation in a situation. I don’t sugar coat.

over 8 years ago

Hello Dear, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future. Thankyou ANN.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

contact me now for honest answers details insights im online now

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I can give you insight on your I have helped many people with your same situations let me help you. Contact me for more information.