totally shattered

over 8 years ago

I found this site 4 yes ago. just after I split with my ex. I’ve had numerous paid chats since when he has contacted and I’m always told the same… he and I will get back together. I’ve tried moving on with another man. but experts here have said no no he is no good it won’t work. wait for 1st guy he is coming back to you.

last week when again I asked on here after being invited to catch up for a weekend by my ex I asked what does he want. again I got told… to work things out and we will plan and have a long happy life together.

luckily I found out thru another site he has married and I have put a stop to all communications from him.

over 8 years ago

Hello PGB,

I’m sorry you haven’t found a solid connection with a psychic, yet. It takes time to navigate the energies present. I will show you whatever my cards show me – good, bad, or otherwise, and not sugarcoat a thing. Check my reviews to know that I’m being up front.

If you feel like you’d like try a reading with me and see if we have a connection, stop by and I’d be happy to look into whatever situation, person, or question you may be wondering about.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago

sorry to hear about what happened.. I do remember u posting before I had told u to come chat but make sure u were ready for the truth

over 8 years ago
psychichealeralan didn't upload a photo

Psychic Healer Alan (psychichealeralan)

58 posts

Hello, sorry for the heartbreak and frustration. Contact me if you would like real details with real answers/solutions. SPECIAL PRICING TONIGHT ONLY $0.35 per min.

over 8 years ago
chrys1987 didn't upload a photo

chrys (chrys1987)

31 posts

these psychics should be put to jail none has the right to mislead people with false info

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away , I read around the spirit of the person and give you the truth , and much more , On Line Now , I know I can help you right away. Blessings

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I too found this site right after a break up, and98% of the readers,Including the 1-2 trusted ones who have been right on little things., say he will be back. My thoughts are..they all can’t be wrong…it’s been over. 2 yrs now and nothing. It crushing…you just want to know for sure..you don’t know if they fooled you ,read wrong, things got shifted in your life lines… I hope you find closure. Soon.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

contact me now for honest answers details insights ikm online now

over 8 years ago

It’s funny every time someone says there prediction didn’t come through or they spent a lot of money on the site and nothing happened so many of the physics have an excuse like its our fault we come to u for guidance and help mist of us do what u are telling us to do we also do our research so with that being said free will doesn’t change that much we are the ones paying putting our money and trust in you its not our fault it’s nothing we did if u were the ones spending all kinds of money then the story would be different it’s not right to play with people’s life if u don’t know say u don’t know karma will catch up

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Most clients focus to hard on the predictions , nothing is 100 percent accurate / detailed to detail. However, focus on the guidance, and insight your given in the reading. No matter what my predictions state good are bad, I always tell the client , focus on you and what makes you happy/ readings can lead to being obsessed…........

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name Is Erica I Would Love To Help You With This With My Third Eye Psychic Ability i Can Pick Up On Any Situation You May Be Going Through I Will Be Able to Provide You Dates Times Feelings Thoughts & Predictions Please Read My Profile For More Information Thank you