Messaged again

over 7 years ago

I told myself that I should not contact him, I would let him contact me. But after 4 month I could not help myself. I messaged Marco T today. Will he care or does he just find it annoying?

over 7 years ago

Hi Marie,

I’d be happy to provide you detailed insight on what he’s feeling and and he’ll likely respond.

Best wishes.

Bright blessings and warm regards, Pixie

over 7 years ago

Hello, Marie , please come in so I can help you right away . For a chat. Accurate details . Blessings

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 7 years ago

He did answer me, but only briefly, then he stopped. And he said nothing about our issue. What is he feeling towards me?

over 7 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

hi Marie I am online and I do soulmate readings please contact me I am online

over 7 years ago

Hello, Marie , I can give you full accurate insight through spirit and see what the is thinking toward you and coming back and much more On line now . I know I can help you right away . Blessings