Reconciliation

over 7 years ago

When it seems impossible I believe in faith, hope, and prayer to make it possible. Will my ex come back to me? I have been told by many yes but no one can seem to answer the why?

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see he still have feelings for you.I see he will come back to you but if you will do something.If you want to know more then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you and look into his spirit and see why he will come back and much more .. I can help you now What spirit show and much more. Blessings

over 7 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I won’t only give you blunt answers, I will give you clarity and advice. I am here to “help” you. Not to leave you hanging. I won’t only leave you with my clearest answers but I will make sure take on the best direction for a happier pathway to success. I can give you the answer and explain why.

Sometimes faith can change someone and sometimes it can’t. You can’t change free will. However, people do change when it’s their time to change.

I am willing to offer you a detailed reading for an affordable price. You know where to find me if you want details. I can also offer you details for free but I don’t give answers in free chat. You’d have to take me in paid session for answers.

Psychic Jane