better.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

will things ever get better for me or am I better off being gone? I have no friends left. they all left me. I get called ugly on a daily basis by men on dating sites. how can I make myself look prettier? do I need another surgery? why does everyone hate me? :( will I ever hear from the guy that I like or does he hate me too?

over 7 years ago
lesgododis didn't upload a photo

lesgododis

12 posts

Jenny,

I’m not a psychic on here. But I see you are suffering. Listen to me from someone who has been where you have been.

THINGS WILL GET BETTER. I am a 31 year old man. I was in your shoes when I was younger and I thought my life couldn’t get any worse etc. YOU are beautiful person inside and out and you need to believe that.

All the friends I had at your age guess how many I still talk to? 1! If that! You are going to meet so many great people in your life I promise you. Don’t rely on people’s opinions just trust me when I say this!

Message me if needed! Don’t listen to the byllshit these friends and people say . They ain’t shit!

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I’m not that young anymore.. I’m 34. I’ve been dealing with all this crap since I was 9 years old. :/ I thought things were better but they just fell apart again.

over 7 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Jenny,

Your beautiful inside and out…

a lot has happen to you and people not understanding you is a lot to do with your past lifes. everything your going threw is karma related.

contact me and i’ll be more blunt in chat..

godbless

over 7 years ago
lorena30's photo

lorena30

44 posts

hi jenny, i also am not a psychic but a nurse i can you are dealing with heaps of anxiety issues.. i was once in that stage where i hit rock bottom but i managed to rise above it.. what worked for me was i moved away from home start anew, new begginings might help you! get out of your comfort zone, live overseas.. dont project a needy attitude, which i hope you do not.. im 31, just got out of a long term relationship, but i know that i need to be alone at this tym to value myself more.. no, you do not need surgery!! ur pretty! do not let people take advantage of you..

over 7 years ago
true_psychic_healer didn't upload a photo

TRUE PSYCHIC HEALER (true_psychic_healer)

36 posts

i am offering 2 free questions, please feel free to contact me :)

over 7 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My Name Is Erica I Specialize In love & Careers I Can Pick up On Any Situation i Can Provide You Dates Times Feelings & Advice With My Psychic Ability I Can See Directly Into a Persons Heart Energy & Mind I Do Not Give any false hope all my readings are 99 % accurate I Would Love To Help you Please Read My Profile For My Details.