Curse?

over 7 years ago

Am I cursted? And if yes who cursted me?

over 7 years ago
blacknwhite's photo

Neil Blacknwhite (blacknwhite)

127 posts

Hi dear, why would you feel you are cursed? If you want to consult me I am online.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see there is something wrong with you.I will tell you everything after spirit connection.I will also help you to remove it from you and tell you something to do.If you want then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details through spirit on your questions , if you are curse or not and help . What the spirit show around you . Come in for a reading and I can help you right away . Blessings

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 87 cent a min/ would be happy to tell ya !

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

Read My profile Please. I can help!

• I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

over 7 years ago
advisorjacqueline's photo

*Superior Psychic* ❤️ ... (advisorjacqueline)

22 posts

You must Contact me I’m picking a lot already

over 7 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

No darling. You are NOT cursed. Bad things are happening and you feel like you are hitting a wall (I’m hearing the word “stuck”) but please do NOT trust anyone who says they will remove a curse for money (because you do not have one). I know curses. I know what I am talking about.

I can help you get back into your soul purpose where things are working for you again.

I work another job so must do readings by email Sunday-Wednesday unless you are available for LIVE CHAT on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. For an email reading I will offer you a very special deal of just $33 for a fully detailed email reading (reply given within 24 hours). Live chat always involves a ticking meter so the reading costs as much as the ticker keeps adding up $$$.

Point is … you know I’ve connected. HIRE ... send me all your questions and I will respond to each one carefully and with full attention.

over 7 years ago
jchao617 didn't upload a photo

Jchao617 (jchao617)

75 posts

glad there’s someone out there who’s trusthworthy thank you suntiger :)

over 7 years ago
true_psychic_healer didn't upload a photo

TRUE PSYCHIC HEALER (true_psychic_healer)

36 posts

your uncle…it had nothing to do with you, it is something you inherited. has been passed down for generations now. from what I can pick up from time to time it goes dormant for a few years and then it starts to act up again. from what I can feel. in the last two months it has been building, and over the next month it will build up to its full strength, if you would like to know more please contact me,

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

let check this out … carefuly … if there is anythingb we shall see… If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

I wish i could have shared the feedbacks and stories of clients that i have already helped with all such forces..

Nothing is Impossible. Just because you do not believe in some thing does not mean it is not out there..

when a psychic says i do not believe in curses or magic, it the funniest thing of all.. Because psychic readings are no less than a real magic.. where you claim to see about things no one told you about and where u claim to predict future which is yet to happen..

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Dear cards,See and check wisely who is asking about money! Honestly speaking all psychic work on site for money but earn unfair money is not good.I do not earn unfair money!I will tell you as it is as I see and help you with my angels.If you want the truth and reality then join me for chat now!Thank you dear:) God bless you