Life path

over 7 years ago

I was doing a reading the other day and it said something about the number 7 whats that mean? My dob is 04/02/94

over 7 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

Come to private chat and we can look in to this situation.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you a full accurate reading on your questions . I read around the spirit of the person and give you the truth and give you what is ahead and what number 7 mean for you . On line now , I know I can help you right away . Come in for a reading today . Blessings

over 7 years ago
astroalex's photo

Alexander Nestvogel (astroalex)

114 posts

Hello, Astrology can give you the answer about your lifes way. Im Astrologer and not a Psychic but objective and willing to help you.

If you want to Astrological Background information about your Life – call me.

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 7 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I will tell you about he number 7 and why it has a different value.If you want to know then join me for chat now!