Just need the truth

over 7 years ago

Does he want to be in a relationship with me or does he not? I’m getting confused with different advisors telling me different answers. Just want the truth!

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would lve to help you with this situation and help you with clear honest insight, chat today and ask about my specials

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions and see what the spirit show around the situation and the person . on line Now I know I can help you right . Blessings

over 7 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Tell me a little more what is going on with the two of you. What has happened up until now. I will happily pull cards for you and I will connect first (before hire).

over 7 years ago
astroalex's photo

Alexander Nestvogel (astroalex)

114 posts

Hello an Astrological Couple match can give you the answer – based on 2 Astrological Charts.

If you want to have Astrological Background information about your Life, call me.

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisortom didn't upload a photo

Psychic Tom (psychicadvisortom)

102 posts

hi dear i could answer all of your unanswered questions accuratly

over 7 years ago
blissfullove's photo

MysticAnnada (blissfullove)

13 posts

Dear Dee, I can tell you exactly whats on his mind, I shall provide you the accurate time frames for the events that are to happen in your love life! Do feel free to contact me..you are welcome to go through my Bio and my Reviews! Feel free to call me Now!

over 7 years ago

Dear I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I will tell you everything which you want to know about your love life.If you want to know the whole truth and reality then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I will always be honest with you and would love to help I would be honored to look into this for you I offer honest detailed answers into your life path. Although newer to Bitwine I have many years of professional experience. Please join me in live chat for honest accurate answers and time lines.

over 7 years ago
psychictom's photo

Psychic Tom Life Love & More (psychictom)

34 posts

Hello, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please contact me in live chat. Thank you.