When will the mental exhaustion ease

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I’ve been mentally exhausted for weeks. There’s been so much negative chatter with me from family. How to block out the negativity of family and these distractions? I had to set a boundary with my family because of the drama.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation, i can provide you with clear honest insight, chat today and ask about my specials

over 7 years ago
blacknwhite's photo

Neil Blacknwhite (blacknwhite)

127 posts

Hi dear, if you are caught in a family chatter that is draining you, first up you did good to preserve your energies by limiting interaction, setting a boundary. If you want to talk about this i am online now

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Clear you’re energy ;) come in to chat and I will be happy to assist you !

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details what spirit show around you and when things will change and much more . On line now . come in for session . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see there are negative energies between you and around your family and that’s why you are much stressed at this time.I will help you to remove these negativity and come out from this pathetic situation.If you want then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I did set a boubsaty and been at a distance from family. Been deep breathing and meditating. However my family is who they are. Not a lot I can do there.

over 7 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie. I sense the frustration you’re going through I’d be more than happy to help you get through it and find The light on your situation and I would love to help guide you onto the path you’re meant to be on. Contact me today for more information

over 7 years ago
geminivo's photo

Victoria Alvarado (geminivo)

40 posts

i would love to help you learn how to keep negative energies from affecting you and i can help you find solutions that will resolve issues with the family by tapping into the situation and see what is really going on

over 7 years ago
giftedhealer didn't upload a photo

Faiths Healings (giftedhealer)

6 posts

It feels like things are somewhat becoming out of control emotionally for you. It feels as though there are days you don’t even want to get up to face the day. Contact me today while my special is available for a healing, consultation is always free. God bless. Faith

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Well yea with all this drama its enough to drive anyone crazy. This isn’t my problem what’s going on with my family or my bfs issues. These are things they have too fix. I have set my boundaries and I am OK