Lucky men

over 7 years ago

How can men be jerks and still be able to get good women in there life?

over 7 years ago
javi1985 didn't upload a photo

Javi (javi1985)

26 posts

That’s definitely the lady fault. Why date an asshole when there are good guys out there?

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye .

over 7 years ago

hello dear I am an expert in the area of love I will give you a tarot reading with 98% accuracy and 100% honesty

over 7 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and give you full accurate insight and details and much more . I read the spirit and see when you will have the right soul mate coming in your life . On line now . I know I can help you right away. Come in for a chat Blessings.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you are very hurt and still thinking about him bcz you are loyal with him.I will give the answer of your question through an interesting real natural story.If you want to know then join me for chat.

over 7 years ago

I guess you’re right javi …. But men are hypocrites they act like a super man and then once you’re in love with them there true colors start showing.

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

hi sweetheart! come chat with me i can help u with this situation and give u full detail!

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

Not all the men are lucky, but may be you like those Men, that most women would. Hence those men are lucky.. cause they are in Demand.. Could be because of their looks or bank balance .. what so ever reasons..

I have seen good looking men praying for rich women just for their money and vise versa.. Got some readings like that. Funny but fact!

But those men will not get real love.. Just some one who want to use them as long as they are giving that thing to those women..

Real love is hard to find these days.. But still happens..

God bless you

over 7 years ago
javi1985 didn't upload a photo

Javi (javi1985)

26 posts

Not all men are Like that. I have seen way to many females complain that they are in a bad relationship with a male who treats her like garbage.

over 7 years ago

I can help