Spell to Forget/Get over someone

over 7 years ago

Does anyone do this type of spell?

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and help for a spell . I will give you the answer to your question on a spell like that and much more . What to do through spirit . On line now . I know I can help you right away . Accurate insight and details . Come in for a chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you are in so much pain from your past.If you want to forget that and peace of mind,I can help you.I will tell you something to do.If you want then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

I am so sorry for your pain. However you don’t need a spell, you need to heal from the emotional trauma. Let me know if you would like help with this.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation, i can provide you with clear honest insight,

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

hi sweetie come chat with me i specalize in spells/spell removal. i can help u come chat with me

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Im Lee, I have helped many people across the world and specialize in reuniting loved ones and twin flames,

come chat with me for an honest accurate no sugar coated reading,

I will make sure that you have the insight and clarity you need!

many blessings Lee,

over 7 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie, ive helped many in your kind of situation, id love to work with you as well. sometimes we all have to get over somebody or forget them in order to move on, and I completely understand the way you feel. contact me, I hope to hear from you.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

yes i do that and i call it cord cutting sessions.. at least 3 are needed.. if you can put your and that person’s pic in your profile before getting this done, then it will be better.. Only take next sessions if you feel some relief during or after first session..

Details

CUTTING CORDS The process, the ceremony of “Cord Cutting” is based on the premise that when we enter into relationship with a person, or even business relationships, and contracts of all sorts, an energetic thread or cord is activated. As we move through life, often these relationships no longer are what we need or want them to be. “Cord Cutting” allows for the energetic thread that has been running to be cut. Relationships don’t have to end but this allows for new beginnings instead of being trapped in the past. Sometimes, we want relationships to end, such as when you are no longer in a relationship with a lover. Every time you enter into such a relationship, particularly one that leads to sexual involvement, an energetic thread is started. If the relationship continues, the thread gets strongerOften, people can feel this, or have an intuitive sense of what is going on with their partner. This is due to the energetic connection. Even relationships that are ended, years later there still can be a tapping in.

It takes 10 to 15 minutes session for a cord cutting and have to repeated at least 3 times with an interval of 5 days. It can be repeated later if the same emotions again start to emerge and disturb you. This session can be taken for another such problem also.

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I do it and it only takes once,and doesn’t cost $120.

Blessings

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago
californiapsychicspells didn't upload a photo

Kimberly Butterfly (californiapsychicspells)

13 posts

hey hun, i offer all types of spells let me know if youd be interested? thanks!

over 7 years ago

hello dear I am an expert in the area of love and I can definitely help you

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts

over 7 years ago
psychicdavina411's photo

Davina Miller (psychicdavina411)

39 posts

i can help you in this matter i can help you put a deatth to your past and over come the fear negitve energy and effects that come with heart brake and dissapointment i do aura cleanings chakra balancing as well as spells to overcome or move forward come chat with me i will help you to find the right remiedy to your problem my work is very effective i am an expert when it comes to matters of the heart let me help you move forward

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

Do not trust the psychics above, 80% of the offers here are scams and looking to prey on your weakness to make some quick buck.

There have been complaints by other members about Advisor Faye, Advisor Summer, Spiritual Psychic (psychic love 24),Tina, and Psychic Lee. These psychics will take your money and never cast a ritual.

I think you should only trust Robin Bluedragon and Tantra psychic, they will genuinely cast a ritual but not sure if they can give you results.

If you also want genuine spell consultation Lilly Oak and Whyte Witch are real wiccans and can help you on that.

You can save money by doing it for free. Here is a FREE DIY ritual that will helP:

“This is just a simple banishing spell. It’s for when you continue to let the past run your future and the like.

You will need: a white piece of paper, no lines, any size is fine A writing utensil a heat proof container lighter Write the name of the person who is constantly in your thoughts three times on the sheet of paper followed by an affirmation, such as “I will no longer allow you to have control over my life.” Read the affirmation out loud to yourself. While continuing the affirmation, burn the piece of paper.

This spell is really quite easy. You can use computer paper, a pen, and even a match if you don’t have a lighter.”

over 7 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.