Is it time to quit?

over 7 years ago

I’m wondering if I should quit my babysitting job. I feel like it’s too much. I made a mistake and feel like it’s not being handled right. I have to do a lot and sometimes the oldest doesn’t behave with me and has caused a lot of trouble.

Their father is in Boston, so the mom is stuck dealing with them more of the time.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Please come in right away . I read the spirit of the situation around your job and see what is ahead for a new one job and much better what the spirit show , I will give you accurate insight what the spirit show around you. Come in for a reading , I will give you the truth . Blessings

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

hi sweetie come chat with me i am very honest and very detailed and in depth with all of my readings i can look in to this situation f or u and tell u everything that u need and WANT to know! 98.9% accurate!

over 7 years ago

hello dear allow me to do a tarot reading with 98% accuracy and 100% honesty I will guide you on the right path

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, If you want to do a right decision without any emotionalism then join me I will help you and guide you towards the right path.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation, i can provide you with clear honest insight,

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99% $10

over 7 years ago

Thanks everyone. I will be quitting this week. A family member is very ill and I don’t think I can do the job anymore. The 4 year old is acting out.