Will it ever happen for me??

over 7 years ago

I feel like everyones having babies getting married etc. And i feel like it will never happen for me!! Ive been trying to get pregnant again for along time!! Will i have kids soon?

over 7 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

C lane,

I would love to chat with you about little ones and the options you have, and what plans you have and what I feel coming your direction.

I am online now if you’d like to chat.

<3- Embers

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation, i can provide you with clear honest insight,

over 7 years ago

hello dear I’m an expert in the area of love I will tell you what age you will be married what he looks likes and how many children you will have

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

hi sweetie i am feeling u are meant for children but there is also some things i would like to tell u not on the bitwine forums all of my readings are private and confidential i am online now come chat with me

over 7 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

These things happened for people at different times. it is not because it’s not meant but for when.

I am available now and waiting to take your call.

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Im Lee, I have helped many people across the world and specialize in reuniting loved ones and twin flames,

come chat with me for an honest accurate no sugar coated reading,

I will make sure that you have the insight and clarity you need!

many blessings Lee,

over 7 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie, i would be more than happy to look into your future and tell you when you will get all the desires of your heart. I can guide you right on to the path you’re meant to be on. Contact me for more information

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.