Given The Run Around

over 7 years ago

I’ve been using bitwine for over a year now. & I’ve maybe spoke to 2 advisors I truly felt like they had a connection with me, but then they disappeared. If an advisor doesn’t feel a true connection with you, do you feel they should end the call or keep it going? Some aspects in my life I’m still VERY confused on, & it seems no one can give me a straight answer…

over 7 years ago

I’m online send me a chat

over 7 years ago

If you need help, I am here. I would love to chat with you. Many blessings :)

over 7 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I am online if you would like to chat. I will never continue when there is no connection.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate in sight and details on your confusion and what is happening on all matters of the heart and much more . I read the spirit of the person and situation and give you the truth what the spirit show around you . On line now . I know I can help you . Come in for a chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

hi sweetie i can give u straight foward answers! i am a very detailed in depth reader i can answwer all of ur questions! come chat with me i am online

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Im Lee, I have helped many people across the world and specialize in reuniting loved ones and twin flames,

come chat with me for an honest accurate no sugar coated reading,

I will make sure that you have the insight and clarity you need!

many blessings Lee,

over 7 years ago

In some instances, certain paths are still in the “middle” so to speak (crossroad moments, with several alternatives), but it is rare. Normally there is one answer to one question :) I’d love to offer you clarity, back online now.

over 7 years ago

If i dont feel a connection i do let u know im online now if u would like to chat

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99% $10

over 7 years ago
selenastar09's photo

selena (selenastar09)

253 posts

if us psychic don’t connected we should make our new client aware. i do feel alot of confusion and lost into words and into steps you would like to take next,it seems you don’t know which directions to take. i see many things you need to know,things i won’t see tomorrow contact if you want some insight around you area i am a very honest and straight forward psychic.

over 7 years ago

Hi good question and I can only answer for myself. But I usually know with the first few minutes if I will connect or not. And that does not come through any kind of “test” but rather what im feeling and im sure to tell the client if there is no connect.

And I dont connect with everyone … they are quite a few chats I end pre payment because I dont feel it.

Its not fair or right to try “wing” a reading and gets no one anywhere.

Good points you raised in your question Christine :)