Nick

over 7 years ago

I would like communicate with my best friend Nick and I can’t can help me?

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

hi sweetie come chat with me !! i can look in to this for u and tell u everything u need to know! i am online now come chat with me

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate in sight and details what the spirit show around you and Nick and communication . On line now . Come in for a chat . I know I can help you right away. Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see there is a guilt in your heart about him.I will tell help you and guide you towards the right path.Plz come and join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hello. I can help you get answers to why this is happening as well as when you will talk again.

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Im Lee, I have helped many people across the world and specialize in reuniting loved ones and twin flames,

come chat with me for an honest accurate no sugar coated reading,

I will make sure that you have the insight and clarity you need!

many blessings Lee,

over 7 years ago

i feel you need to do a contacting spell to bring him to you. if more info contact me! having alot of specials

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello I am faye, I would love to help you with this situation and give you clear insight with positive clear answers , come chat now and don’t forget to check out my specials. sincerely faye

over 7 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.