Marriage Over?

over 7 years ago

My husband left our house a week ago yesterday. He told me he was staying with friends and that he needs to get his head together and he doesn’t know how long it’s going to take him or when he’s coming home. Our relationship wasn’t perfect before that but now it’s taken a significant nose dive. All I want is for my husband to come home and for us to work it out. There was so much love between the two of us I don’t understand how it could just vanish. Can anyone help me? What’s going on with him? Will he come home? Will we be able to work things out? I’m so hurt, lost, and confused. I don’t want to lose him.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your relationship with your husband and questions and much more. When he will have himself balance. What the spirit show around him and you . On line now . I know I can help you through spirit . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you love him so much and want to get him back into your life again.I will tell you what is the reason behind all of this and help you in this matter with the help of my angels.If you want then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago
psychicdavina411's photo

Davina Miller (psychicdavina411)

39 posts

hi dear so sorry to here that you ae inn pain let me help you reconcile your marrige i will advise and guide you in this matter i can tell you whats behind this sudden change and how to overcome it before it gets any further come chat with me

over 7 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hello dear, I can sense all the emotions you’re going through and I would love to talk with you as well as look into your husbands feelings and intentions and reveal what’s going to happen between the two of you. Id love to reunite you with your happiness and guide you on to the path you’re meant to be on. Contact me for more information

over 7 years ago

hello dear I am an expert in the area of love I will give you a tarot reading with 98% accuracy and 100% honesty allow me to guide you on the right path

over 7 years ago

Hi Trisha sounds like a very tough situation for you right now. And I can understand why your feeling so lost with all this right now. But it does not mean things are over!

Insight and guidance to your situation can be given. I will say this though to not focus on “how long” things could take but rather why this is happening and what is the best way forward.

Take care Dino

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99% $10