Relationships

over 7 years ago

Hello I’m Sol I’m in very hard situation right I’m having an affair with my friend boyfriend and I’m very confused I don’t know if he loves me or he just using me.lately he having been the same feeling anymore and does he love my friend.Also I want to move out state and I want to ask him to come with me.would he come with or not.

over 7 years ago

right now there is alot of confusion and need to take time and do a reading to cover everything, i feel a strong connection and many things you need to know about. i have a 25$ unlimited time and Q&A. contact me

over 7 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I see a few things that have to do with all three of you. One it is not you that is the problem. It is the situation the you got caught in.

The others do need to to be discussed in a live reading.

I do have new low rates for this weekend do feel free to contact me at any time.

over 7 years ago

I am available to help

over 7 years ago

hello dear i am an expert in the area of love and i will give you a tarot reading with 98% accuracy and 100% honesty

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Im Lee, I have helped many people across the world and specialize in reuniting loved ones and twin flames,

come chat with me for an honest accurate no sugar coated reading,

I will make sure that you have the insight and clarity you need!

many blessings Lee,

over 7 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 7 years ago

Hi, Solene, come for a chat session and where there is confusion, I can offer you clarity from your spirit guides.

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Some friend you are.. Karma is coming, when u least expect it.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see he likes you and have feelings for you but there is someone who is trying to control his spirits.I you want to know more about him,his feelings and your upcoming love life then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Much is in process and more shall change. Let me help uncover and guide you through this troubled time. There is answers to your questions. Be Blessed! Count Marco