Fed up with everything and everyone !!

over 7 years ago

I dont know what to do anymore!! I feel like im losing my mind.. my brother died yesterday and my boyfriend acts like he doesnt even care all hes concerned about is me going back to work.. i feel like im in a never ending bullshit situation i think my relationship could be a waste of time. I mean we have our good times but he acts like he doesnt care about anything involving me or my family !! I just dont know what to do anymore i dont know why im even posting on here honestly.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you are so much depressed and feel so low bcz things are not going well around you.You need peace of mind and positive energies.If you want then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

I,m sorry for your lose of your brother , he is not suffering any more in for a chat . I will give you a full accurate reading on your life issues and see when things will be more stable around you and your family and romance and see what is ahead . Please come in for a reading , BLESSINGS

over 7 years ago

I’m so sorry for your loss. You are posting here because you needed to vent. You are going to be on a roller coaster of emotions in dealing this grief. The best advice I can give you right now is to put yourself first. If you were to want a reading, that’s fine, but really you needed to just vent.

over 7 years ago

hello dear i am an expert in the area of love and i will give you a tarot reading with 98% accuracy and 100% honesty i will guide you on the right path

over 7 years ago

I’m so sorry for your loss. this is my favorite bible verse that always say over and over when I’m going through something. I hope this helps a bit:

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13