I feel lonely and upset alot and wanna run away. should i?

over 7 years ago

I wanna do it. I just wish i could go to Ajax everyday visit this group of guys.

I lost alot of friends lately this week and it’s a very complicated situation, and my bf is just being weird…

I feel lonely, as if all i have is C-Man and this girl i met up the street to go to church and S.C…

over 7 years ago
allastor's photo

☪Allastor Readings☪ (allastor)

78 posts

Hi Hannie,

I am so sorry to hear that and I am very sorry to hear you are having a hard time. Should you need anything I warmly welcome you to visit me with open arms…I am more than happy to help in anyway I can. Be careful in the decisions and thoughts that you make.

Allastor,

Best Regards

over 7 years ago

Everyone upsets my soul and i just fought with my mom on the phone, she’s 4 hours away from me…

Im at the point of “fuck everyone” and going away with candyman and his friends…

over 7 years ago

problem is.. if i go to ajax everyday for a week after canada wonderland i’d only be able to go for a week. Turn off my phone so everyone will be looking for my ass.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye

over 7 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

You need to go on an adventure without suffering consequences from “running away.” You’re right though. You need to make changes … you feel that on the soul level.

I can help you work through it. Hire

Just $39 for an email reading.

Love and light, ~ SunTiger

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight on your problems and issues and give you accurate insight through spirit , . You are running from your own spirit and I can help you to balance everything around you what the spirit show and much more . Come in for a chat and reading . I know I can help you Blessings

over 7 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Spirit says that you know that running away will not solve your issues. What you do need is to Lay the rock you are carrying down my dear. There is much more that Spirit wants to reveal that is private and not fit for a message board.

over 7 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

hello! im sharon ive begin doing readings at the age of seven, this is something that has been pass down to me from my mother and grandmother with over 20 years of helping and healing and as many of those ppl are my close friends till today, i would love to use my gift to help you also with insight in love,career, twinflames ,soulmates, future, travel, dreams, family and more, i hope to here from you many blessings

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

how old are you?

over 7 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

hello there, befpre you make any plans on running away I think you should get a consultation with me first I am able to help you with any aspects I am not only a psychic but I have a store front as a life couch so please message me !