Marriage

over 7 years ago

Marriage in turmoil husband and I separated for 3 weeks now will he return to the marriage.

over 7 years ago

i feel alot of stress going on around him and big holding in alot of anger and bottling everything up, i sense there is someone trying to interfere,call me to do a full reading apon this and give you better insight

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details on your marriage and if he will return to you and come home . I read around the spirit of the person and the situation and see his thoughts toward and much more .Come in for a chat and reading . I know I can help you . On line now . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

hello! im sharon ive begin doing readings at the age of seven, this is something that has been pass down to me from my mother and grandmother with over 20 years of helping and healing and as many of those ppl are my close friends till today, i would love to use my gift to help you also with insight in love,career, twinflames ,soulmates, future, travel, dreams, family and more, i hope to here from you many blessings

over 7 years ago

hello i am an expert in the area of love i will give you a tarot reading with 98% accuracy

over 7 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

hello,

your was not meant to be away from your husband as I feel you are still meant to be but many are involved and there is someone pulling him away from you.

contact me and we can go over everything

over 7 years ago

Hi, Nancy, let me give you a full evaluation on how your relationship evolves. Online now.

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago

hello dear. I see you having trouble torge your love life I could help you with any situation I do many readings such as tarot cards psychic readings and so forth I could give you detrails and answers that you been seeking for chat with me and you wont be sorry all ineed is your dob and first and last name