question.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Would anyone care if I died? My dad says no guy will ever want me and that I’m fat. He also says he would be happy if I killed myself..

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

You are not ugly Jenny.

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Jenny i told you before … dont mind what other peopel will think about you … . what you think about yourself is important.. People can manipulate you …. take care about that … Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

you are not ugly and yes people will care if you die, I will care if you die contact me now I will tel you the outcome of your future if you letgo of all the pain and the lies thatdark energys are telling you !!!

over 7 years ago

Hello, Jenny , You need not care what people think about you , pull yourself together , let me help you to move forward with your life , You are a strong woman , I will give you full accurate insight and details moving forward .What the spirit show around you and much more . Come in for a reading and chat . Bright things ahead . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Based on your photo, you are beautiful. But honestly, anyone who would say such a thing to another human is doing so out of hurt, anger, or hate. This person is obviously unwell mentally and emotionally or he would never try to hurt you by saying these things. Also, beauty is personal. I am sure we have all thought certain people are unattractive, yet they find someone who thinks they are beautiful. I know personally I met a man I would never be physically attracted to and yet I fell in love and he was beautiful to me.

In any event, focus on your inner beauty. True beauty will get you further than superficial fake beauty. Confidence is most attractive, find your passion and always be true to your heart. Beauty will shine from you.

over 7 years ago

Hello, don’t allow a person with a low self stem to bring you down where don’t, like themselves , I can read you and , give you what spirit show me you should do and get away form the negative and much more . Come in for a reading and chat , I know I can help you . Blessings