Losing my mind?

over 7 years ago

My brother just got killed and my life is a mess i have no idea what to do with myself or what my next step should be. I feel like my family is no help, my relationships a joke ..idk anymore sometimes i think about just packing up and moving but idk

over 7 years ago
allastor's photo

☪Allastor Readings☪ (allastor)

78 posts

Hi there,

I am terribly sorry for all this. I can only imagine the impact it has on you not only mentally but physically.. Should you need Spiritual Support please feel free to stop. I am more than happy to assist and with open arms.

Allastor,

Many Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hello, Very sorry of your sadness and hurt , Now I can help you give you full insight to move forward in your life and heal . You need reading , what the spirit show around you for everything to start to get bright when it will be and much more . I here for you with spiritual help . Come in for a chat and reading . Blessing s

over 7 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

hello! im sharon ive begin doing readings at the age of seven, this is something that has been pass down to me from my mother and grandmother with over 20 years of helping and healing and as many of those ppl are my close friends till today, i would love to use my gift to help you also with insight in love,career, twinflames ,soulmates, future, travel, dreams, family and more, i hope to here from you many blessings

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

there is no death… so he is in other dimension.. LIVE … get focused … LIVE

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago

hello, sorry for your lost I see you are having some trouble in your life right now theres changes happing with you you are trying to find answers but cant seem to find them I’m born gifted psychic I been helping people for many years am an expert in the area of all types of readings i will give you a tarot card reading with 100% accuracy and guide you on the right path give me a call and you wont be sorry.

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi hun, I am seeing your hurt and I am seeing these obstacles in your life, these are only going to make you the strong woman you are and always was,

I am seeing there will be a light at the end of this and there is still hope to make things better,

come chat with me for honest real insight and clarity

if you need guidance or just someone to talk to I am here I will not tell you a fairytale I tell you exactly what I see!!

looking forward to hearing from you many blessings Lee,

over 7 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello,

Gone to soon and I’m so sorry for your loss..

I’m not going to feed you hes in a better place and tell you its going to be okay. I feel yes your brother is still around and I also feel he is not happy with certain things and he is mad. that’s why he is not coming to certain people and showing himself.

contact me i’ll connect with your brother stronger to help understand more.

over 7 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss :(