Baby

over 7 years ago

I have 2 kids already. My oldest is 14 about to be 15 and my youngest is 6 and will be 7 on August 7. Im 35 and I have decided that I want to have 1 more child before I turn 40 or I should say before I cant have anymore kids. I was told by 1 advisor that she seen that I would be a mother of 3. Can anyone see another baby in my future?

over 7 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

I do see a child meant to be in your life by that I mean a third but something is going on much deeper that is going to block you from this chat me now

over 7 years ago

hello dear. I’m born gifted psychic I been helping people for many years am an expert in the area of all types of readings such as lovereadings and psychic readings i will give you a tarot card reading with 100% accuracy and I will help you with any situation and guide you on the right path give me a call and you wont be sorry.

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Jess, I am seeing that there is still a chance and there is a lot of positivity surrounding this situation!

come chat with me now I am here to give you insight and honest advice I tell you exactly what I see!! I will not tell you a fairytale :)

if you need guidance into the right path or just need someone to talk to I am here

looking forward to hearing from you many blessings Lee,