Letting this man go

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Why is it hard to let this man go 8-20-75 Amadis? I need suggestions so I can move on. Thxs!

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions giving you help though spiritual help how to let him go from your life and much more . Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 7 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

It’s hard to let Amadis go because you still have feelings for him.

When the head and heart are at odds, the heart will always win.

What you may need my dear is a cleansing.

I am a healer and Lightworker and can help you release him from your heart it you truly want to be free.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

This man has hurt me, confused me, and believe it or not pushed me away. I think I’ve had enough. His behavior and the negativity has drove me to where I am. I have to get away from him. Plain & simple.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

JohnPaul I have to come back

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Its over – the relationship is done. Ready to move on with my life.

over 7 years ago

This is the kind of question that actually is so uplifting as it really shows you are in total tune with the reality of the situation. Now it is just taking the right steps to make this passage not one of difficulty but rather turning it around so you see it as embracing your NEW future.

Happy to look at this more with you if you wanted me to.

Blessings Dino

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye