Was he ever returning

over 7 years ago

I was told for almost a year that this man was connected to me spiritually and thinking about me, he would come back. I constantly would ask how to move on and be told it’s my choice but he will be back. Now all of a sudden I get told its good I’m ready to move on and to meditate and focus on my heart chakra. Really? Well, I wanted to move on long ago and I was given false hope and like an idiot I trusted.

Also, law of attraction is not psychic ability. I am tired of so called psychics basically giving me law of attraction pep talks.

over 7 years ago

Most don’t understand how the law of attraction really works. Positive thoughts aren’t enough. You have to deal with the underlying issues. If you hold onto someone coming back into your life, chances are that you are holding onto them out of fear. Fear that you will never find that love your soul desires. Fear of ending up alone. Fear is one of the strongest emotions, manifesting more to fear.

When using the LOA, the worst thing you can do is try to manifest a specific person. This is where I see people mess up the most with the LOA. Work on manifesting healthy respectful love without a face. Take his face off of your dream until he has earned the right to be a part of your dream. Today, not so much. This way you are putting out that you are open to receiving healthy, loving, mutually respectful relationship and that you don’t have to control or hold onto someone that wasn’t capable of giving it to you at the time. If he is capable in the future, he will show up, if he isn’t capable, then you manifest someone that is.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate I insight through spirit and spiritual help . I read the spirit of the person and give you the truth and much more. Come in for a chat and reading . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago

Thank you Jamey. I honestly felt like I tried. I guess my point of loa is that I was asking for psychic insight and I was getting loa coaching basically and I know you never read for me, but I feel like those who did have me all this hope and saying a person is returning…based on what? I mean if he were coming back he’d come back.

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me for a honest accurate reading! I do not sugarcoat I will not tell you a fairytale!! I tell you exactly what I see!

if you need insight or just someone to talk to I am here!

looking forward to hearing from you many blessings Lee,