Dreams

over 7 years ago

Does anyone do dream interpretation? I had a dream last night which is unusual for me. Just wondering if it means exactly what happened in it or if it means something else

over 7 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be happy to look into your dream for you. I have experience in this area.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away , I exp in dream interpretation and much more . Come for a reading and chat

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me for a honest accurate reading! I do not sugarcoat I will not tell you a fairytale!! I tell you exactly what I see!

if you need insight or just someone to talk to I am here!

looking forward to hearing from you many blessings Lee,

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

over 7 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

hello! im sharon im been doing reading for ove 21 years would love to use my gifts to help you and give you insight in love,breakups,career, twinflames ,soulmates, future, travel, dreams, family and tuning in to others around you, if have have qs or need more info please call i hope to here from you!

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye