Why

over 7 years ago

I don’t understand why his current girlfriend doesn’t leave me alone sending me nasty messages if I don’t even talk to her. Can someone please explain what her deal is ?

over 7 years ago

She’s threatened by whatever he has said to her about you, or what has transpired among the three of you. Free free to give me a call if you can to see if there is anything more specific

over 7 years ago
siobhandarroch's photo

Siobhan Darroch (siobhandarroch)

67 posts

Hi,

Jealousy can be a nasty thing and easy access into our lives via the Internet can drive some people’s unhealthy focus on things..which sadly, too often can include people.

I am happy to look at the root of this with her and when it will end or how perhaps, you can help put a stop to this.

Come in for a session any time, blessings to you. :)

Siobhan

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see she feels that he still have soft corner for you in his heart.Join me I will tell you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

over 7 years ago

Hello, let me help you and give you full accurate insight ,on what the spirit show around her , why she won’t leave you alone and much more . I see a lot to tell you through spirit . Come in for a reading , and chat . On line now . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Pixie is right, she sees you as someone she has to push away because she fears you may be the end to the two of them.

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

I can help you with this and show you a way to make her leave you alone.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ;) ten mins for ten dollars / for everyone !