Is my twin flame gone ?

over 7 years ago

So long story short my recent ex bf and I have had a lot of problems, I’ve been coming to psychics and multiple people have brought up he has a blacks age and needs spiritual cleansing. I really believe in all this stuff but recently just been having my doubts wether or not any of it can be real. Please don’t be offended because I’m just lost right now. I want to know if someone can tell this spiritual cleanse help reunite us ? Do I marry the man of my dreams? I really need some concrete details please I’m just at a low point today 01/25/89 my birthday 02/05/91 his birthday.

Thank you

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

I hope one of these advisors can provide some insight to lift your spirit!

over 7 years ago

Rachel I’m sorry to hear about what you are going through. There are many factors in your situation that I see. Please contact me soon so I can tell you clearly where things are headed.

over 7 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts
I can help you.. Please read my Info and call me for a proper Reading.. Honesty & Truth Assured.. A psychic when predicts and tell you the future have already started the process of influencing the future..
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Rachel,

I think you know what you are being told isn’t relevant or true to the situation. You may want him to change and make things right, but I really don’t feel that happening. I do think you will marry the man of your dreams, you just haven’t met him yet. He isn’t your ex though.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profileā€¦. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make scheduleā€¦ Thank You.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and much more . I read around the spirit of the situation and the person . I know I can help you on your situation and we can I give truth . Come in for reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me I can give you guidance and advice look at my profile for more info :)

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see there is someone who do not want to see you happy and spread bad energies around you.Join me I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.