humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 7 years ago

Yeah…

over 7 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

SORRY TO HERE THAT BUT EVERY ONE HAS A SOUL MATE LET ME HELP YOU FIND UR TRUE LOVE .. NOT PEOPLE WHO USE YOU

over 7 years ago
lovecoachbrooklyn's photo

Love coach (lovecoachbrooklyn)

5 posts

hello , I see many details of your future and happiness to come. I am a psychic specialize in love and relationship’s. I can offer not only spells but guidance and clarity to place you on the right path to your soul mate. call now for a detailed reading

over 7 years ago
humaneshadowx7 didn't upload a photo

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 7 years ago

Hello, You have had love and relationships where wasn’t ready to be mature , and know how to treat anyone in romance . But I can help you and guide you with full accurate insight and details what the spirit show, and you will have the right one in your life , to be able to receive the right one for the future , I will give you the truth and much more . I can give you spiritual work what to do and help yourself , On line now . I know I can help you Come in for a reading and chat, Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hello there,I would like to help you in your situation,you can chat with me now.Love and Light.George

over 7 years ago
cloudysunshine didn't upload a photo

Cloudysunshine (cloudysunshine)

93 posts

okay don’t fall in love why you want to waste $10 on a reading when you already know your answer.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Agreed.

over 7 years ago

darius i can help u if your online now or when u get the chance u can make appointment

over 7 years ago

good evening I would be happy to help clear things for you,, the dob you have provided is very active around you and honestly it isn’t love your sick of its the ppl and surroundings,, plz contact me with your dob and first name for insight and guidance

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

A Strong reading to look at the priorities within your life now. Looking forward we can gain clarity. I am available and feel a good starting point would to look at messages that your guides want to give you now today. Blessings Count Marco