too many readings..

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I’ve noticed that if I get too many readings that I get different answers or if I ask the same question to the same person I get different answers (not always). it’s best to stick with a few psychics you trust and follow their guidance. I’m working with a few and they all say the same thing so I will trust them and stay with them. I have hired highly rated psychics and their answers were different so it probably means that the energy is screwed up and that’s why I got different answers.

over 7 years ago

I agree that speaking to too many readers can cause confuse…sometimes more confusion than you started with. I know we have worked together in the past and I’d love the chance to help you. I have a great number of clients from all walks of life and would love to add you to them. If you have any questions, i’d be happy to answer them via chat. You can check out my reviews to see that I have a great relationship with clients both established and new. Please don’t waste your time and money searching for answers.

I wish you the very best, Pixie <3>

over 7 years ago
msrae didn't upload a photo

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

Me too!! I think I’m just going to stick to 2 for now and seek their guidance