$10 reading

over 7 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

Look for a $10 reading for a love reading of whats to come within thse last months of this year any new or old interested?

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and love interest and much more . I read around the spirit of the thoughts and feelings toward you and much more for the future . Come in for reading chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to help. I am new to bitwine yet have 15 years professional experience. If you contact today you can take advantage of my 99 cent today only special~

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi dear, I am having a special mini love reading for 10$ one reading with me is all you need for answers and timeframes! don’t guess anymore, know the next step to happiness!

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, Its pleasure for me to give you reading on your situation :) I do offer 17 minutes reading in just 10$.Join me I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to help you with clear insight on any matter and guide you down the right path and help you have a better understanding of whats going on around you , come chat today $10 13 mins and 5Qs Y/N answers

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profileā€¦. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make scheduleā€¦ Thank You.