I love my fiancé, but sometimes im in pain because of the way my abusive exes treated me

over 7 years ago

What should i do… Im deeply in love with this man and i feel like we are really meant to be and that hes actually serious about us. But sometimes im scared hes gonna end up treating me like other guys

over 7 years ago

me – 02-20-1997 him – 07-11-1993

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see you love him so much and he also have feelings for you but things are not going smooth between both of you.Join me I will tell you the actual reason and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love issues and relationship . I will give you the truth and much more . I see a lot around you and him . what spirit show . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.