better

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

When will things finally get better? Will I have a bf soon? I want to marry and maybe have a child some day..

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hi jenny, I would love to give you some insight on whats going on in your love life amd when you will see a positive turn around in this area I can tell you I do see a lot of positive colors waiting to merge in your aura flow for love changes this year. your more then welcome to come chat with me today I’m also having a great $10 deal for a 15min reading of your choice

over 7 years ago
lorena30's photo

lorena30

44 posts

hi jenny like you i have always wondered too, the anticipation of it all,. mind u, i have been single for not even a year. but i think if we take our own quiet time and examine ourselves., ask urself.. is there something within u that needs to be addressed first? do u need to love urself more? do u need to sort out your own life first careerwise? we all need to be on a better place before we can invest in a lasting relationship..otherwise, if there is something missing and we choose to take the plunge the relationship we have always hoped for would only breakdown in the long run.. and we would be in that cycle again.. give yourself peace from all this anticipation.., i tried meditation by watching youtube videos, cleared my chakras my own way , salt baths.. focused on my career as a health professional..whatever works! it did for me.. i hope it will for you too. hoping this will help a bit.:)

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I’ve been single seven years and I’m 34.. I’m ready. Did all the work.