should i let her go false hopes readings

over 7 years ago
humaneshadowx7 didn't upload a photo

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

i been giving reading now i keep people saying that she had strong feelings for me she will become closer weeks and soon she will call me it dident come true. at all it been months now im start loosing fate every read i got i try to hang on many times but it is not doing nonthing for me making it worse. i keep getting same readings giving me false hopes lie to me keep telling me something gonna happen but nonething happens in my love life and my other things in life. :( i dident talk to her months she keep ignore me ever since she is not going though nonthing she do same stuff. every day nonthing wrong with her what i should do should i just keep hang on many years until she finally call me or just quit throw in the towel my birthday is 1/19/1993 her birthday is 5/19/1993.

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

You should absolutely NOT sit around and wait. You need to keep living your life and not think so much about timings and stuff. I did that, when i stopped thinking of it, started to accept that he will not call, thats when he called. Timing was very delayed and i think it was because i kept focusing on that.

Now…it happened to me but that doesn’t mean it happens to all. But you should not wait… try to move on. It’s hard i know. But try..

over 7 years ago

I agree with Mona!

Same happened with me! It’s important to live in the moment! Life’s better when we don’t live by “predictions”

over 7 years ago

Mona,

So what’s happening with your man now? Are you still with him?

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 7 years ago

I can reveal your 1-2 dominant past lives and your future life.I can tell if your partner is right match as twin flame,soul mate or you just met in current life.I can speak with your deceased loved ones either humans or pets.I can send you healing angel energy and cut the toxic cords for you.Please join for me chat to help you!G.xxx

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

Mona, did the predictions for you come true, after how long may I ask?

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Yes contact prediction came true. But was delayed for about 2 months. I think it was delayed because i focused to much on it. But contact doesn’t mean that everything is shiny and happy. It’s still very confusing with him. But he did call.

over 7 years ago

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

may I ask whom you consulted with?

over 7 years ago

Hi Darius,

Let me begin by apologizing on behalf of all the genuine readers on this site that do not prey on people’s emotions or string them along for the purposes of increasing positive ratings and repeat calls that generate financial gain at the expense of their clients emotions. I assure you, as painful as it is to deliver a message you know your client is going to be hurt by, a legitimate reader will provide TRUTH because it their duty to do so. It sickens me when I see/hear stories like yours because these terribly insensitive phony people not only hurt their clients, but they really make it hard for genuinely gifted people who are hear to help guide and advise in a positive way. Having this gift from god, or whomever you believe our source is, comes with the responsibility of be tasked delivering messages with truth and dignity for yourself and all parties involved. Again, I’m so sorry you have been ill-advised for so long.

I would strongly advise against waiting for ANYONE that is blatantly dismissing you. Your life is precious and should be savored with joy and happiness. You are not meant to sit and hope and wonder. You will meet your match that will race to see and take just as much delight in seeing your face as you do in seeing hers. A real relationship takes work and is not always rainbows and butterflies lol. We all face different relationship lessons we are meant to learn and grow from. Being dismissed over and over again is for you to learn to stand for own esteem demand the respect you have been giving this person for way to long. The right one for you would never make you feel so low. Love is work, and sometimes difficult, but it is NEVER this painful.

Please think of yourself as you would a best friend. I’m sure you would NEVER advise your best friend to stick witht his situation for years…just hoping!! This world is too big and there are too many millions of people in it waste your precious time waiting for someone who has no concern for you darling!

If you would like for me to look at what you can expect in the near future I would be honored and happy to do so, but I didn’t write here for that reason, but more so just to tell you that not ALL readers are here to BS you and string you along with false promises. THAT I can assure you.

With all of my heart I send bright blessings of love your way! Be well, sweetheart!

Warm regards, Pixie

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

sign….ok i guess i was just wasting my time then :/

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 7 years ago

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I am beginning to think there are no such thing a real psychics. I did have a reading with a real one in person years ago, but now I am beginning to think the real ones a few and far between. so many people on this forum have stated that they have been waiting for a long time, with nothin happening, how many of us have been played?

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

yea i was start thinking about that i do not wanna beleave that this is not fake but all the readings i had is all wrong never came true i gonna have one more reading or two after that i leave this love thing alone for good stay to myself i keep hanging on everyone keep telling me hang on but i cannot do that anymore

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

No matter what your readings say, you should always keep your energy open, focusing on you and what makes you happy ;)

over 7 years ago
natashaestelle didn't upload a photo

Interstellarrush (natashaestelle)

9 posts

I’m in total agreement and loving Pixie Dust’s answer. :)

I’ve been through an awful grey area in a relationship before (it turned out well… we’re planning on marriage now, luckily). As much as I loved him (been told that we have a strong connection and that’s why it doesn’t fade just like that) and as much as I’d love to be together with him, I tried placing myself as my own best friend and how I would never let my own best friend wait around or be dismissed by anyone. Even if you’re going to be together in the future, I don’t think it’s going to be healthy if it begins by knowing that the other person is going to wait around for the other.

You are enough, be happy with yourself. Some of the best advisors I went to during that tough period are the ones that did not hand me predictions in a silver platter, but the ones to tell me to basically have some standing ground on my own (at least in my case) and the ones to encourage me that I am sufficient. Sure, they gave me predictions that we were going to be back together, but the predictions wasn’t the most important part of the sessions I’ve had, I feel like–– their encouragement, their advise, and their well intentions are the ones that had me stay on my lane, if that makes any sense. The prediction was nice, but I was more focused with myself–– the gains I could take away from my tough experience (if I were to go through something THAT tough, it better not come to a waste! Better make the most of it).

Good luck with your situation. I know it’s tough, but everything happens for the best. x

over 7 years ago

Darius you’re a male why are you waiting for your ex to return it’s easier for a male to start fresh with a new relationship then for a woman to get a boyfriend. Once you start a new relationship your ex gonna regret it and it’s going to be too late for her to come back cus you had moved on.

Don’t believe in those readings that are too generic and giving you false hopes those are the fake readers.

over 7 years ago

I don’t understand these clients wanting there ex to come back wasting $10 for a reading and calling all psychic fake readers.

Why don’t you guys just save your money and start something fresh with a new person.

We all know once an ex will always be an ex.

over 7 years ago

im sorry for the advice you have been given plz contact me for insight and guidance ,,i am not here to sugar coat or fill your head with non sence

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

yea i guess i just waisting my time with this forget it…

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 7 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

Yes i agree with Mona. maybe the energy was different when you were read a couple of weeks ago. Timelines can always change, but if you put your focus on just her and sitting around waiting for that text, i feel that it will extend your timeline. focus on yourself, your happiness, become the person you want to fall in love with. Then things will change for you youll see