xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Will I ever have a bf? Been single 8 yrs

over 7 years ago
selenastar09's photo

selena (selenastar09)

253 posts

i do feel many admirers around you and many things you need to be aware about contact me as soon as possible! many blessings to you

over 7 years ago

Hello,I’m offering you clear reading without sugar coating.I’m channeling the messages from Archangel Gabriel-Messenger of God.Please join me for chat to get answers from him.G.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I have no admirers. I don’t talk to any guys. and none talk to me so I don’t know where you got that from.

over 7 years ago
selenastar09's photo

selena (selenastar09)

253 posts

exactly you dont talk to know and there is admirers around you that you haven’t maybe put much thought into. like i said there is many things you need to know that you are not aware of.

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

how can there be admirers if I don’t know any guys? I don’t work with anyone. I work alone. I don’t know any guys.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Come in for a reading and see what is ahead for you , and when you will be social and connect with some good men for attraction . I will give you the truth , what your spirit show and when your life will stabilize and have a love in your life and much and more . You need a reading . Come in for a session . I will give you the truth . Blessing s