Do i have an std?

over 7 years ago

My bf forced me to get tested and i didnt want to because im positive i have nothing…

but i did find out i have an UTI and im getting treated for it !!!!

my bday – 24-02-1997

over 7 years ago
brokenandblue didn't upload a photo

brokenandblue (brokenandblue)

62 posts

Kiana, many stds are not symptomatic. Its always best to get tested and if you can definitely get herpes bloodwork. I contracted two off my ex one being herpes and he had ZERO symptoms and claims he still doesnt nor did his exes whatsoever. He was my first and only partner as well and we only slept together a few times before my outbreak. He had and still has no idea he has it. In denial..This goes to show how easy this stuff can be transmitted and always best to be safe than sorry, since dr’s dont like to test for these things and its spreads violently.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Kiana it’s best to get tested wether you have sex or you don’t. Too many ppl are not committed would rather be with multiple partners rather than one. Me- I am after commitment and trust me its hard to find. Most want to have sex without a relationship. If your partner has concerns he should get tested too. UTI are nothing.. your a woman. Stds are what you should be concerned about.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Kiana it’s best to get tested wether you have sex or you don’t. Too many ppl are not committed would rather be with multiple partners rather than one. Me- I am after commitment and trust me its hard to find. Most want to have sex without a relationship. If your partner has concerns he should get tested too. UTI are nothing.. your a woman. Stds are what you should be concerned about.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Use a condom or know who you laying down with before you do. Make him show your lab work and you show him his. What I do – nothing to hide from my partner