Need Psychic help with Weight Loss

over 7 years ago

I’ve been struggling with my weight about 7 years ago. I started gaining during college and it never went away. I’ve tried many things and nothing works. I really need help

over 7 years ago
msrae didn't upload a photo

Missrae (msrae)

39 posts

I don’t think this is the place for that….. try seeking out a nutritionist, weight loss doctor or a personal trainer hun.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can you help you right away and give you guidance on your weight issue and much more . I will read around your spirit and see why it staying on and much more through spirit . I will give you help right away . Come in for a session and chat . Try my specials today . On line now – Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi Cybil. I have a background in holistic health. And what I am picking up is that there’s actually some internal stuff that needs to addressed first. I think if you do some inner healing/shadow work, you’ll see the weight naturally start to come off and you’ll feel more balanced and in tune emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. A lot of times we are subconsciously holding onto our weight for a reason. I’d be happy to help you with this. Send me a message or see me in chat and we can go into more detail.

Love & Light, VioletMae

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I’m also trying to lose but I see an eating disorder therapist.. Blah. I need to lose like 20 lbs. People ask when I’m due..

over 7 years ago

Look into gastric and hypnosis! You can get an app on your phone for it or go see a hypnotherapist. My friend did it and is losing a set amount each week without exercise and she just eats smaller amounts.

over 7 years ago

Yes, diet and exercise are the best way to lose weight. If this is a purely physical issue, working directly with the medical facilities at your disposal hold the best chances in helping you with your struggle.

However, the mental obstacles in breaking years of bad habits can feel insurmountable. Truly taking care of your body in the way that it requires and just knowing yourself better take time and diligent effort.

I’d be happy to take a look into the best areas for focus to help you in achieving your goals, but the commitment will rest on your shoulders to get there.

Foremost, I’d look into anything that holds you back from making that promise to yourself to stay on top of your game and figure out how to resolve those matters. Then, I’d work with you on developing a plan that caters to your life, style, personal preferences and abilities.

Stop by for a session to see how you feel about our connection and we’ll take it from there.

Love & Light, Leona Graves

over 7 years ago
psychiclola101 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jade (psychiclola101)

1 post

Hi, I’m online come chat with me! :)

over 7 years ago
claudia.may didn't upload a photo

Claudia May (claudia.may)

112 posts

This is actually not a bad place to start. Dis-balance physically doesn’t just appear naturally, it comes after dis-balance emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. We all have an ‘inner knowing’ about what is good for us, and it can become clouded through other issues. Introspection spiritually aligned with cognitive behavioral therapy is, in my opinion, one of the most beneficial approaches for long term ‘harmony’. We all know what we should and shouldn’t eat, so think about what influences or choices.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I started a low calorie diet.. 800 – 1200 calories a day. lost a couple lbs so far and only started on Sunday.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/22/17-1/29/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SPRING SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
tmac didn't upload a photo

T (tmac)

28 posts

Me too. I have even done the surgery. Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy. Nothing is working I joined a gym, but have given up.

Can anyone see what my problem is? I’ll come read with you further too please