Idk what's going on with my mom

over 7 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

My mom 9/15/70 has been so weird lately I feel like she’s going thru a midlife crisis. She’s been dating a much younger guy almost my age and I feel like he’s just using her and playing with her feelings. Am I overreacting? Or is he really taking her serious?

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hi I can help clarify I will answer all your questions as well, I have a special of $25 full life reading focuses on any topic you like, unlimited time and questions with $5 off xoxo I hope to hear from you

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see your mother is very sensitively attached with him but things are not as clear as shown.Feel free to join me,I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your betterment.I will unfold the hidden truth for you.

God bless you

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you clarity and insight on your question and concerns your more then welcome to chat with me for honest answers to all your questions. I’m having some great deals on my readings that wont last long! call me anytime

blessings,

over 7 years ago

Oh boy this sounds like a situation that could get touchy…

I’d be happy to take a look at what’s going on with your mother as well as how to handle this situation with her new boyfriend. He may very well be the love of her life or he may have malicious intentions with her.

Either way, I’ll tell you what I see in store and help guide you down the smoothest path possible.

Love & Light, Leona Graves

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you a full accurate reading on your mother boyfriend and if he is just playing games or not . I see a lot around this situation . Try my specials ,On line now – When hire answers right away through spirit . Come in for a chat and session . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychictom's photo

Psychic Tom Life Love & More (psychictom)

34 posts

I would be happy to look into this matter for you.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I would like to read for you and pass on the messages from the angels.Love and Light.G.